Detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA For the Diagnosis of COVID-19
The MatMaCorp COVID-19 test system uses three innovative technologies to isolate, amplify, and detect SARS-CoV-2 from nasopharyngeal swab samples.
- Easy RNA isolation in just 15 minutes using the MatMaCorp Direct RNA isolation method
- Lyophilized reagents in the MatMaCorp COVID-19 Test Kit allows ambient shipping and storage – no refrigeration
- Fluorescent detection, automatic calling, and reporting of results on the MatMaCorp Solas 8 device
- Sensitive to as little as 40 viral genomes per reaction
- Specifically detects SARS-CoV-2; no cross-reaction with other viral and bacterial pathogens
- Compatible with all standard transport media.
- For use in moderate or high complexity CLIA labs
- LoD is 100 copies per reaction
- Synthetic positive control RNA included in each patient test
- Two-step RT-PCR based assay
- No other reagents or kits supplied by the user – everything needed for testing is included
- Instructions and data displayed on screen and with LAN, WiFi, or access point connectivity
- Full software package, including sample database, is included